¡Vamos a Bailar—Let’s Dance!
Featuring Gloria Estefan, The Wailers, Los Del Río, Gipsy Kings, Zumba’s Beto, Maria Marin and more!
To honor Hispanic Heritage Month and give people everywhere a virtual space to gather and celebrate life while social distancing, AARP is sponsoring a DAYBREAKER event with some of the biggest musical icons in the Latinx community for a free intergenerational dance party.
On Saturday, Oct. 3, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET, anyone with access to an internet connection is invited to join the “¡Vamos a Bailar—Let’s Dance!” livestream experience, hosted by DAYBREAKER founder Radha Agrawal and Maria Marin. The event includes:
● An all-levels Zumba class led by Founder and Creator Beto Perez
● From her chart-topping new album, Brazil305, Gloria Estefan brings us a special performance of an adaptation of “Rhythm Is Gonna Get You”
● The biggest-ever virtual “Macarena” dance-along performance by Los Del Río
● A performance by The Wailers and Gipsy Kings
● A live, Latin-themed DJ set by DJ Jellybean
To register for this free event, RSVP at Daybreaker.com/AARP.