- Assistant Superintendent for Business Affairs
- – Candidate must possess valid New York State SBA/SDBL (School Business) certificate.
- – Minimum of three years’ experience in school business administration and finance.
- – Strong knowledge of and demonstrated successful experience in the following areas: budgeting, accounting, buildings and grounds, transportation, contract negotiations, information technology, state aid/grants and contracts, insurance, capital projects, food services, bidding and bond issues, legal business practices, and special projects.
- – Previous bond oversight experience a plus.
- – Prior current experience as an Assistant Superintendent for Business Affairs preferred.
- – Salary negotiable, based upon experience.
- Attendance Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- – Teachers (Permanent and Per Diem)
- – Nurse
- – Clerical
- – Custodial
- – Security
Appropriate NYS certification required for all positions; Dual certification strongly preferred where applicable; Bilingual a plus
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
On-Line Application Required: www.olasjobs.org/longisland
MED:nn-8/29/19 The Uniondale Union Free School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any prohibited basis, including race, color, creed, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin or disability. The District also complies with Title VI, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Federal Education Amendment Act of 1972 and Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Inquiries or complaints concerning the application of Title VI, Title IX or Section 504 may be referred to Dr. Myrtle E. Dickson, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, Uniondale School District, 933 Goodrich Street, Uniondale, New York 11553-2499, telephone (516) 560-8822 or at [email protected]. All complaints of violation or non-compliance with these laws shall be committed to writing and will be promptly investigated and equitably resolved.