Dr. William K. Lloyd
Superintendent of Schools
Dr. Myrtle E. Dickson
Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
DEAN OF STUDENTS – HIGH SCHOOL (11 month position)
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Valid New York State certification as School Building Leader required.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in administration and supervision.
- Minimum of three years teaching experience in public secondary schools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the PowerSchool student data base system.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of preventative practices to address student discipline.
- Demonstrated evidence of ability to partner with parents to support student achievement.
- Science – Living Environment
- Bilingual Earth Science
Appropriate NY State certification and licenses required
Bilingual a plus for all positions
Application Deadline: Thursday, July 18, 2019
On-Line Application Required
MED:nn-6/27/19 The Uniondale Union Free School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any prohibited basis, including race, color, creed, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin or disability. The District also complies with Title VI, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Federal Education Amendment Act of 1972 and Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Inquiries or complaints concerning the application of Title VI, Title IX or Section 504 may be referred to Dr. Myrtle E. Dickson, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, Uniondale School District, 933 Goodrich Street, Uniondale, New York 11553-2499, telephone (516) 560-8822 or at hrcomplianceoffic[email protected]. All complaints of violation or non-compliance with these laws shall be committed to writing and will be promptly investigated and equitably resolved.